Se habla espaƱol 956-320-1320
Practice Areas

June 2018 Archives

How to determine if your parents might need a power of attorney

It is never easy to see your parents age. If everything went as you hope, your parents would stay sharp and healthy until their dying day. Unfortunately, it does not always go this way for Texas senior citizens. Numerous age-related cognitive and physical conditions may make it difficult or impossible for your parents to take care of themselves or make sound financial decisions.

How to know if you should serve as a parent's guardian

Many fine people in Texas work as guardians. People who wish to become guardians must go through a thorough vetting process and must submit an application. Guardians receive assignment for children, senior citizens and anyone who is not of sound mind to make important financial and health decisions. 

Mccullough & Mccullough

Serving South Texas For Three Generations

Office Location

323 E. Jackson Street
Harlingen, TX 78550

Phone: 956-320-1320
Fax: 956-423-4976
Harlingen Law Office Map

Google Map